Services and Fees
Pets must be free of all internal and external parasites. We reserve the right to refuse/terminate services to any animal that we deem to be dangerous due to health or temperament. Due to liability issues, we do not share pet care responsibilities with any other individuals while the client is away.
New Client Consultation -- minimum 4 days in advance - required - no charge
** New clients must sign a service contract and show vaccination records before any services can be performed. **
Pet Transport -- Provide safe transportation to/from grooming, vet appointments, or your dog's favorite park. We also provide transportation to/from local boarding facilities.
$5.00/first mile + $1.00/each additional mile, $5.00/15 minutes if required to wait at an appointment or for walks added before or after transport
Potty Break -- Brief back yard turn out or walk around the yard to allow dogs time to "go potty" and get some fresh water.
$10.00 per visit
Exercise visit -- Walking and/or play time, fresh water given. All dogs are walked on leash, no exceptions. We may require a specialized collar based on the dog's size or training level. Indoor play time may be substituted in cases of extreme weather. A maximum of 3 well-mannered dogs (or a maximum combined weight of 125 lbs.) can be walked together at one time.
$15.00 / 30 minute visit
$20.00 / 45 minute visit
Vacation visit-- Feeding, watering, walking/play time, and litter box maintenance/outdoor waste removal included. Indoor pet "accidents" are cleaned. Medications will be administered when required. Light grooming and other services when requested.
$15.00 per visit (dogs, combined dogs and cats) Add $2.00 per visit for more than 3 pets
$15.00 per visit - every other day (cats only)
$12.00 per visit - once a day (cats only)
$10.00 per visit - twice a day (cats only)
Available at no additional charge during a Vacation visit:
- plants watered (additional fee may apply for gardens and landscaping)
- mail and newspaper collected
- trash and recycling taken to the curb
- lights and TV turned on / off
- curtains and blinds opened / closed
- room by room security check
- other services by request
Other Policies and Fees
- Daily clients are billed on the 1st or 15th of each month. Cancellations must be made by 9 am to avoid being charged for that day's visit. All other clients, payment is due at time of service.
- All visits occur between 7 am and 10 pm.
- Cancellations or reservations made with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a $15.00 fee per occurrence. In the case of an early return home, if the owner does not call in a timely manner, charges will still apply for contracted visits.
- A fee of $35.00 will be charged for a returned check.
- Key return/pickup after the initial consultation will be charged $5.00 per trip.
- Supplies/food purchased will be charged cost + mileage fee.
- Emergency lockout service for clients with a key on file - $5.00 per occurrence.
- We offer a $15 credit for each referral (restrictions apply).
Every situation is unique,
so please call 336-906-3351
or email email@example.com to request a quote.