Services and Fees
Pets must be free of all internal and external parasites. We reserve the right to refuse/terminate services to any animal that we deem to be dangerous due to health or temperament. Due to liability issues, we do not share pet care responsibilities with any other individuals while the client is away.
New Client Consultation -- 48 hours notice required - no charge
** New clients must sign a service contract and provide vaccination records before any services can be performed. **
Pet Transport -- safe transportation to/from grooming, vet appointments, or your dog's favorite park. We also provide transportation to/from local boarding facilities.
$5/first mile + $1/each additonal mile (add $5.00/15 minutes if required to wait at an appointment or for walks added before or after transport)
Potty Break -- Brief back yard turn out or walk around the yard to allow dogs time to "go potty" and get some fresh water.
$10.00 / 15 minute visit
Exercise visit -- walking and/or play time, fresh water given. All dogs are walked on leash, no exceptions. We may require a specialized collar based on the dog's size or training level. Indoor play time may be substituted in cases of extreme weather. A maximum of 3 well-mannered dogs (or a maximum combined weight of 200 lbs.) can be walked together at one time.
$15.00 / 30 minute visit (add $5.00 for each additional 15 minutes requested)
Away-From-Home visit-- includes feeding, watering, walking/play time, and litter box maintenance/outdoor waste removal. Indoor pet "accidents" are cleaned. Daily or monthly medication will be administered when needed. Light grooming and other services when requested.
$15.00 per visit (dogs) $12.00 per visit (cats)
(add $5.00 for each additional 15 minutes requested)
Available at no additional charge during an Away-From-Home visit:
- plants watered
- mail and newspaper collected
- trash and recycling taken to the curb
- lights and TV turned on / off
- curtains and blinds opened / closed
- room by room security check
- other services by request
Other Policies and Fees
- Daily clients are billed on the 1st and 15th of each month. Cancellations must be made by 9 am to avoid being charged for that day's visit.
- All visits occur between 7 am and 10 pm.
- Cancellations or reservations made with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a $15.00 fee per occurrence. In the case of an early return home, if the owner does not call in a timely manner, charges will still apply for contracted visits.
- A fee of $35.00 will be charged for a returned check.
- Key return/pickup after the initial consultation will be charged $5.00 per trip.
- Supplies/food purchased will be charged cost + mileage fee.
- Emergency lockout service for clients with a key on file - $5.00 per occurrence.
- We offer a $15 credit for each referral (restrictions apply).
Every situation is unique,
so please call 336-906-3351
or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.